Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beauty News- VIB treat for you or mom this Mother's day

VIB Makeover Event at Sephora

 

Stop the press, take a sick day, play hookie..

Sephora's having an exclusive VIB Makeover event for you or Mom in honor of Mother's day this year.  If my mom lived in the same country as me, I'd be taking her to Sephora for sure!! 

Seriously, my mom and I wander Sephora at Union Square in SF looking like a pair of Alices in Wonderland.  The displays filled with pots of color and shimmer and potions, the perfume racks, the little wands of mascara that beckon as we stand in line...the effect is well, curiouser and curiouser.

Here's the lowdown:

Call your nearest Sephora to make an appointment for a 45 minute complimentary makeover with an expert makeup artist. 

Proceed to call your mother and tell her how much you love her..

Do it for an event, do it for fun, do it to make your mom feel extra special..


Oh and before I forget, the event ends on May 19.  All good things must come to an end, non?

That's what they said when I left Paris..

Mom if you're reading this, I wish you were here.  

xoxo,
B



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions